Thursday, June 24, 2010

Let the epic journey begin

To make this a bit fun, I will type it in a role playing theme.

In the hot desert utopia called Multimedia University, exist a nation in the continent of Faculty of Creative Multimedia called Creative Studies. The people of the nation are not united. Each come form different major and was doing their own thing. I was one of them. It was a dark age for the nation until the appearance of the three legendary kings. The first one was the Honorable Sultan Ahmad Radzi Mohd Bedu, the second was The Grand Emperor Yap Sau Bin, and The Great King Mustafa MD Muzer. Each of kings take turn in ruling the citizen of Creative Studies.

For this period call week 2, The Grand Emperor Yap Sau Bin was the one who was in charge of ruling the citizen which is called teaching or lecture. The highness was explaining to the citizen about what Creative Studies suppose to be. The citizens were excited, including me. I hope I will enjoy this as much I enjoy Media Culture and Media Appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment